If you want people to take up your services or buy goods, then you need to understand all the reasons which impact the purchasing decisions of the buyers. Today, I am here with those 5 most fantastic reasons which make customers buy from you
- Price of products and services – In India, customers buy goods and services according to their prices as it is considered to be one of the primary reasons for purchasing goods and services from a specific organization. Organizations that can attract a large audience because of lower prices can sustain in the respective market, only if they have high sales.
Most of the organizations in India fight with lower prices and due to high competition, they are forced to continuously lower down their prices. In the middle or small business world, organizations face a lack of business acumen, which makes bringing them to a break – even point.
As said above, price is the primary reason why a prospective customer buys from you, it is been noticed that customer’s loyalty is completely upon on the price offered by the company and not the brand value. The existing or prospective customer owes zero loyalty to your brand and if offered a better (lower) price from another organization they will go to them to make the purchase.
- Reputation of the Organization – Now – a- days much before purchasing from the organization buyers check the star ratings offered to the organization by their existing customers. This is a true form of building a reputation in the market. Business owners are focusing on investing in reputation management and keep an eye on the Google tools to keep checking their ratings and what their customers want to say about them on various social media platforms.
The customer review system is the biggest space to check the real side of the organization as customers share their feedback which helps others to decide whether they should make a purchase from them or not. Reputation plays a big role while influencing buyers to purchase from you.
- Business Hours – In 2020, customers are well aware and desire to make purchases at their convenience and suitability, not yours. Business hours offered by you to your customers is the biggest factor which may take your sales up or down as everything has gone online in 2020 due to Covid-19. Your hours of operation should be visible to your clients. This is specifically very important for the Business to Customer (B2C) business in India.
- Customer Service – You should employ knowledgeable and friendly employees in your organization who are quick when it comes to replying to customers when in need or to follow up after the sale when customers are happy with your good and services they will eventually leave a positive comment in the customer feedback form or website which will create a reputation for your organization in the market and will increase your sales.
- Build Trust – It is important for your customers to know your history of excellent reliability and make them take to believe that you are not a risky bet for them which will bite them later in the future.
You need to make them believe that you will make take advantage of their reliability on you and your organization. Designing 20-page contracts while forming a deal is not enough the most important factor is to build trust between you and your new customers.